- Cronus invoices in advance of service being provided.
- Invoice terms are due upon receipt.
- Invoicing begins on the customer’s installation date.
- Cronus does not prorate invoices.
- Customers may disconnect service at any time.
- The disconnect date is chosen by the end of your contract terms.
- The final billing date is the end of the last invoice term.
- The service remains active until the customer notifies Cronus of a disconnect date by using the Cronusc.com or calling 1-313-334-7647.
- Cronus may terminate service for non payment if invoices are unpaid for 30 days.
- Customers can make payments via check, wire, and credit card. Credit card payments can be processed through the online portal or by calling Cronus as a One Time Payment or AutoPay.
Our Goal Is Provide You With The Best Possible Internet Experience. Achieving That Goal Requires Collection Of Information . All Of The Information We Collect Is Required For The Operation Of Our Internet Service. Cronus Will Never Sell The Information We Collect To Any Third Parties.
Anonymous User Information
We collect information about each user that connects to our web site. Examples include the browser type, computer operating system, screen resolution, URL of the referring web site, the data and time of the visit, click path through the site, and your IP address. Cronus uses this information to evaluate the usability of our web site and to improve the overall operation of the web site.
Cronus collects additional information if you sign up for the Cronus Internet service. Examples include your name, address, phone number and email address. Cronus uses this information to set up user accounts and to invoice each customer.
Credit Card Information
Cronus collects additional information if you pay Cronus with a credit card. Examples include the credit card type, number, expiration data, CVV code, and billing address of the credit card. Cronus uses this information to process credit card transactions. None of this information is stored on equipment that Cronus owns or operates. All credit card related information is stored on our credit card processor’s secured servers. (Authorize.net)
Security And Confidentiality
Cronus only uses the information collected to improve our service and to perform accounting functions. All information is protected using industry standard methods and is not sold to any outside party. However we can not guarantee that your information will not be disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized acts of others or accidental circumstances. Cronus is committed to protecting your information by periodically reviewing our information security methods to ensure we are following the best practices of the industry.
Please email us if you have any questions about this policy at email@example.com